BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New PS3 Commercial - Michael

Shortly after my last post about a video game commercial that annoyed me I saw the new PS3 TV spot below that I quite liked so I figured I'd do another quickie video post on here to share it.  It features characters from some of my favorite PS3 titles like God of War III, Uncharted (3), Resistance, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid 4 and more. Reminded me of the old Dreamcast commercials that pulled a bunch its games' characters together except those were typically humorous and this one has a more dramatic flavor. Check it out.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

3 comments:

Fallguy40 said...

I saw that one the other day too. That's a good one. Lots of game characters in there. Even Joe Mauer from MLB the Show.

Fallguy40 said...

I just noticed Ratchet in the commercial. I didn't see him the first couple of playthroughs although I thought I had spotted his wrench lined up on the weapons rack.

MadPlanet said...

Yeah I saw Mauer, but I didn't notice Ratchet or his wrench until you pointed it out so I went back and watched it again. Yeah good stuff.